• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

blue line keeps showing after render

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont utilize any adobe software on this account, all usage is on a school account

anyway can someone please help, for some reason after i have played back and rendered my ae sequence, the blue line will pop up at the start and it grows more and more and i have to playback my sequence multiple times to re render it. i dont know what to do, im using as much ram a possible, i got a decent cpu. i recently cleared my cache.
my cache is stored on my 220gig ssd but i only have 96 gigs left to use
heres a picture of my cache settings
TOPICS
Error or problem , Performance , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what you are trying to say here. Looks perfectly normal. AE is simply dumping cached frames from the RAM to the disk to allow you to continue to work and free up memory. In any case, without specific info on your project this isn't going anywhere. We simply can't know why the caching behavior is that way. Could be as trivial as something like Warp Stabilizer or Rotobrush creating a persistent cache, which would be perfectly normal. If it's some specific effect or whatever you have to explain, including why you think it should not behave this way.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the problem is once i render it from playing it back, at the start there will either be blue spots or it will be blank and when i want to play the video fro beginning it has to re render so the playback will be very slow which slows me down

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines