Highlighted

Blurry RAM preview

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently started using AE, but I am fimiliar with other Adobe products. I know there's a lot of threads with similar problems but still can't fix. My RAM preview is blurry. Final render looks great and still frames look great. I have 16 gigs RAM dedicated to AE, I've purged memory & Disk Cache, and I'm previewing with • Off (Final Quality). Any other options to try?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Gutterfish | Adobe Community Professional

Check your preview panel and make sure the res is set to either full or auto.

forum-delete.jpg

Topics

Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Blurry RAM preview

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently started using AE, but I am fimiliar with other Adobe products. I know there's a lot of threads with similar problems but still can't fix. My RAM preview is blurry. Final render looks great and still frames look great. I have 16 gigs RAM dedicated to AE, I've purged memory & Disk Cache, and I'm previewing with • Off (Final Quality). Any other options to try?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Gutterfish | Adobe Community Professional

forum-delete.jpg

Topics

Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

forum-delete.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ha! You're a godsend sir. Thanks a million.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines