Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bodymovin wont render

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2020 Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I have a problem with bodymovin exporting. I made a simple animation and I want to export it for my website. But when everything is ready and I press render button it wont render. It just keep loading and nothing is happening for a hours. Any solution please ? problem.png

TOPICS
How to , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, let me be blunt: Your post is useless. You have not provided any info about your composition content, how it's animated and rigged, your system and so on. Also, for what it's worth, check your footage sources, output folders and so on. If the script gets stuck immediately, it may simply not be able to access the relevant items totally unrealted to AE itself.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have already solved it. Anyway thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What did you do to fix the issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having the same issue.  I had not seen that I was supposed to change a setting in After Effects that allows scripts to write to files/network.  

Edit > Preferences > Scripting & Expressions... > and check on "Allow Scripts to Write Files and Access Network"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you sooo so much man, your answer freaking solved my render failed issue. I feel so relief now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you this helped me so much too! the tutorial I was watching didn't mention that very important check-box

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG, you are the god! Really save me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is correct solution

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

omg thank you so much. mine didnt work since 2 days and i didnt noticed i had to do this thanks !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I had a dollar for every time I tried exporting the animation and id dint work, you'd basically have a million dollars in your account! Thank you so mcu. you are a genius.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You saved my life! thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello hardlynoticeable

I know it has been long time but Bodymoving extension still has the same problem. Thank you for sharing this, it was very helpful fixing the issue.

Max

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2023 Mar 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you solved!!!!! much more useful than the response you got haha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please explain what you did to solve this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let ME be blunt:  If the script isn't able to "access the relevant items"; it should throw an error.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the Allow Scripts solution worked. Thank you!

[edited by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2024 Feb 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am still having issues with Bodymovin stuck at the render screen. I have checked the "Allow Scripts to Write..." , I have only solids, shapes from vector layers and no crazy effects. The render just sits there with no error or message shown. Any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2024 Mar 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why do you even bother to reply to people? You are so rude and arrogant. With all your "genius" skills you couldn't help so you abuse the poster. And he worked out his problem for himself! Time for a rethink about just how smart you are. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wanna add, this fix also took care of my issue where the render would fail. If you're a webflow user following their tutorial and your render fails, try this fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perfekt if you are trying to follow the WEBFLOW tutorial on "Animate a video on scroll".

Once you enable the option "Allow Scripts to Write Files and Access Network" it will all work perfectly. 

Thank you very much!!!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I ran into this issue and trying to export for Webflow as you say. 

I tried to do the fix, but it still showes up black... I run CC on the M1 ship, might it be to early for that? 

Screenshot 2021-05-14 at 22.48.31.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

תודה רבה!!

עזרת לי מאוד 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're the best thank U so much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines