Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

C4D Lite renderer not showing in AE composition

New Here ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I am trying to learn and follow along with some tutorials for C4D Lite and am having some troubles connecting my C4D compositions into AE. When I choose 'Standard (Final)' or 'Standard (Draft)' my composition only comes up blank. Software and Open GL seem to work fine. 

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?! 

Thanks!

Christina

TOPICS
Import and export , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without knowing what's actually in your C4D file we can't really tell you much. Provide a screenshot of the actual scene and the object editor in C4D.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mylenium, 

Sorry, very new at this! I have provided a screen shot below. I hope this is what was meant by object editor. 

Thanks!
Christina

Screen Shot 2020-05-06 at 4.52.21 pm.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, you've probably been a bit too creative there. Start by creating the two texts as separate objects. I would assume that there is an issue with how the parametric extrude and your dual materials evaluate. If all else fails, convert to polygons. and of course also create a proiper scene light and camera to ensure matching alignment across the two programs.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hey i am having the same problem! did you figure it out?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first place I would look is the GPU settings for the Project and for C4D. You should also only using the Classic 3D rendering engine for your main comp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines