Highlighted

Cached preview error

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone:)

Tow problems to solve:

1. I have the old and beloved problem with the chache preview. I've tried all the known methods (cleaning chache, checking the end and begining of the composition). I'm guessing the problem might be with the puppet tool which is also applied on this layer, beacuse when I'm turning it off, the error is gone.

I need the puupet on this one so what can I do?

2. Im working on a file from another animator who used the joystick slider, which I also have, but ae shows me an error regarding all the expressions with this plugin, saying the plugin is missing (even though it's there)

My AE is virsion 15.1.1

Thank you for the help:)

TOPICS
Error or problem, Expressions, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cached preview error

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone:)

Tow problems to solve:

1. I have the old and beloved problem with the chache preview. I've tried all the known methods (cleaning chache, checking the end and begining of the composition). I'm guessing the problem might be with the puppet tool which is also applied on this layer, beacuse when I'm turning it off, the error is gone.

I need the puupet on this one so what can I do?

2. Im working on a file from another animator who used the joystick slider, which I also have, but ae shows me an error regarding all the expressions with this plugin, saying the plugin is missing (even though it's there)

My AE is virsion 15.1.1

Thank you for the help:)

TOPICS
Error or problem, Expressions, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 08, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update to the latest AE version. Ensure you are using the Javascript Expressions Engine which is set in the Project Settings Panel.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 08, 2020 0