• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cached Preview of negative time stretched layers is not supported

Explorer ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get this error when I try to preview this timeline. I'm basically trying to "rock and roll" a piece of footage to make a fix. I was going to use this timeline as a precomp to patch an area where I needed to remove a tiger handler. 

Is this a bug? Feature? I'm positive that I've previewed reversed footage before. Any ideas how to fix this problem?

I'm on AE 17.0.2 because I'm in the middle of a project and don't want to upgrade to a new version until I finish. 

Screenshot 2020-05-27 11.04.15.png

Mac Pro (2019) 3.2 GHz 16-Core Intel Xeon W 96 GB 2933 MHz DDR4 AMD Radeon Pro Vega II 32 GB
TOPICS
Error or problem , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So....for whatever reason, just disabling (the eyeball) the layers and re-enabling the layers made the preview work.....

Mac Pro (2019) 3.2 GHz 16-Core Intel Xeon W 96 GB 2933 MHz DDR4 AMD Radeon Pro Vega II 32 GB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines