Highlighted

Camera pan in an already finished video

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i'm new to after effects, so sorry if this is basic, but I can't figure it out. I have an already finished video (2837x1080px) that I would like to pan so it starts at the right in a 1920x1080px size screen and pan to the left of the same size screen. Any help is much appreciated

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Camera pan in an already finished video

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i'm new to after effects, so sorry if this is basic, but I can't figure it out. I have an already finished video (2837x1080px) that I would like to pan so it starts at the right in a 1920x1080px size screen and pan to the left of the same size screen. Any help is much appreciated

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 11, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Create a new comp size 1920x1080
put the video file in the comp and animate the position 

from left to right 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 11, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are new please spend 20 minutes in the Learn Workspace in After Effects. You'll get a self-guided tour of everything you need to know for this simple project. Then spend some time with the User Guide. Make sure you check out the Rendering tutorials. A couple of hours of homework over a couple of days will save you a couple of weeks messing around in the UI and asking questions on the forums. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 11, 2020 0