Camera wont affect pre comp

New Here ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! So I have this problem. I made a skeleton rig to move a character around. And im in the mouth section. So i made a dialog mouth movement with the sliders pluggin . Obviously it is a pre composition where  there´s only 2 layers: The entire body precomp + the mouth composition AND

1.png

2.png

  

2 more layers for the controllers I need to move the lips. FROM THERE.... i precomp the entire thing in order to place the character in a specific scenario. The thing is that I work with the camera to make a story, and for some reason... the camera wont affect that precomp at all. 

Drop your media files here

Topics help users find your post. Please select one or more topics.

Expressions
FAQ
Resources
Scripting
SDK
Crash
Freeze or hang
Import and export
User interface or workspaces
Audio
Performance
Dynamic link
How to
Error or problem
Preview

Email me when someone replies

Drag and drop here or browse files to attach
Maximum size: 47 MB • Maximum attachments allowed: 10

Drop your files here

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.

Learn more

Things I tried: 1) going back to the controllers pre comp and putting every layer in 3D. 2) Rasterizing the precomp in the main line.... but that makes the pre comp dissapear.

TOPICS
Error or problem, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Camera wont affect pre comp

New Here ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! So I have this problem. I made a skeleton rig to move a character around. And im in the mouth section. So i made a dialog mouth movement with the sliders pluggin . Obviously it is a pre composition where  there´s only 2 layers: The entire body precomp + the mouth composition AND

1.png

2.png

  

2 more layers for the controllers I need to move the lips. FROM THERE.... i precomp the entire thing in order to place the character in a specific scenario. The thing is that I work with the camera to make a story, and for some reason... the camera wont affect that precomp at all. 

Drop your media files here

Topics help users find your post. Please select one or more topics.

Expressions
FAQ
Resources
Scripting
SDK
Crash
Freeze or hang
Import and export
User interface or workspaces
Audio
Performance
Dynamic link
How to
Error or problem
Preview

Email me when someone replies

Drag and drop here or browse files to attach
Maximum size: 47 MB • Maximum attachments allowed: 10

Drop your files here

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.

Learn more

Things I tried: 1) going back to the controllers pre comp and putting every layer in 3D. 2) Rasterizing the precomp in the main line.... but that makes the pre comp dissapear.

TOPICS
Error or problem, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 11, 2020 0
danmdl LATEST
New Here ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NVM, rasterizing was on in some of the very first precomps. Crazy

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 11, 2020 0