Highlighted

Can after Effects be patched without downloading an entirely new package?

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We don't allow our end users to patch their own software. With Acrobat, we can download just patches... but so far it seems that with some of Adobe's other applications, I can only log in to the admin portal and create an entirely new updated full package. After Effects seems to be this way.

I am responsible for our vulnerability management, and when Adobe releases bulletins about their vulnerabilities, I would love to be able to patch all of Adobe's apps without rebuilding these huge full packages and redeploying gigabyte sized installs across my enterprise. 

Am I missing something?

Topics

Error or problem, How to, Resources

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can after Effects be patched without downloading an entirely new package?

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We don't allow our end users to patch their own software. With Acrobat, we can download just patches... but so far it seems that with some of Adobe's other applications, I can only log in to the admin portal and create an entirely new updated full package. After Effects seems to be this way.

I am responsible for our vulnerability management, and when Adobe releases bulletins about their vulnerabilities, I would love to be able to patch all of Adobe's apps without rebuilding these huge full packages and redeploying gigabyte sized installs across my enterprise. 

Am I missing something?

Topics

Error or problem, How to, Resources

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?