Highlighted

Can i use my plug-in if I change my subscription?

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm currently using adobe masterplan but I want to change my subscription to Black Friday sales, Can I use my current settings and plugins that I've set up right now?

TOPICS
FAQ, How to, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can i use my plug-in if I change my subscription?

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm currently using adobe masterplan but I want to change my subscription to Black Friday sales, Can I use my current settings and plugins that I've set up right now?

TOPICS
FAQ, How to, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 03, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be fine with 3rd party plugins. Your AE settings should continue to work as expected BUT ensure you make a backup of your settings and Prefs regardless. AE's Prefs Dialog has a button at the bottom, that allows you to display the main settings folder. Backup the aeks folder if you have personalised keyboard shortcuts, copy the Prefs, *.xml and *.txt files and workspace folders. HTH

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 03, 2020 0