• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can not import Animate CC Files in After Effects

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As of lately everytime i try to import a file from Animate CC to After Effect it was say error, try again. I can important photoshop files and illustrator files but just not Animate CC files. I was wondering if anyone know why this is happening. and how I can fix this problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been getting this error since the 17.0.2 update to after effects 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also having the same problem, except I used to be able to import SWF files without issue, then suddenly when I import them there is no image to view. And I cannot import FLA files at all. I'm using the latest 2020 versions of both apps. I need those Animate files in AE to do my work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have at least discovered that you can still import SWFs if you strip the file of all filters (blurs etc) on layers. Not quite an FLA import solution but something... for now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It´s 2021 and I´m having the same problem importing Animate .swf or .fla files to AE
The pop up says error 86 :: 1
When will this end?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines