• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't able to add more than one keyframe in a layer

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't able to set more than one keyframe in a layer.
Example: I can't able to set both the Rotation and Position keyframe in a layer.

It's taking either Rotation or Position.

#1#1

#2#2

Thanks in Advance.

TOPICS
Error or problem , FAQ , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. As I understand by looking at the screenshots, you are not able to expend more than one layer property at a time. I am assuming that you are using the keyboard shortcut to reveal the property like P for Position and R for Rotation. Am I correct?

You will need to press the shortcut key with the Shift key to reveal more than one property. For example, if you have Position already revealed, you need to press Shift + R to reveal Rotation along with the Position.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would strongly advise to actually read the online help. No offense, but this simply looks like you don't really understand how AE works. Which properties are actually revealed bears no influence on their keyframing and of course there are ways to reveal all properties at once.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just started learning AE, by seeing Youtube tutorials. And I really don't know how AE Works. Can you please help me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. As I understand by looking at the screenshots, you are not able to expend more than one layer property at a time. I am assuming that you are using the keyboard shortcut to reveal the property like P for Position and R for Rotation. Am I correct?

You will need to press the shortcut key with the Shift key to reveal more than one property. For example, if you have Position already revealed, you need to press Shift + R to reveal Rotation along with the Position. Here's a YouTube video that will help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7s1Z2MoioI

Let us know if this is not what you are looking for.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is what I'm looking for. Thank you very much

Syed Siraj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to know that Syed. Feel free to reach out if there are any other questions.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines