Highlighted

Can't change color after effects

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I downloaded a template to customize my logo. I pasted the text of my logo in the text layer, the text of my logo is normally green but in the final composition the text turns to black. I think it was set this way while creating the template. But I couldn't find a way to fix it. I want it to be green. Can you please help me? 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't change color after effects

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I downloaded a template to customize my logo. I pasted the text of my logo in the text layer, the text of my logo is normally green but in the final composition the text turns to black. I think it was set this way while creating the template. But I couldn't find a way to fix it. I want it to be green. Can you please help me? 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 17, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

If you are using videohive template, find the color control (usually it will top of the stack) layer in the final composition, there you can find controller which is affecting color of your text.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 17, 2020 1