• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't export anything out of After Effects: Internal Verification Failure "Non-Diskcacheable Stuff"

Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last month I was working on an After Effects project that includes motion tracking, Keylight, Key Cleaner, Advanced Spill Suppressor, Lumetri Color, Camera Lens Blur, Motion Tile, and Noise. I was able to export no problem. My client contacted me yesterday asking me to export it as ProRes and to keep the audio enabled. I've been trying and trying but no matter what, I can't get anything out. 

"After Effects warning: logged one error - 'error: internal verification failure, sorry! {PrepAndWrite() called on non-diskcacheable stuff}'"

I've emptied disk cache, cleaned database & cache, I've restarted the computer, I've removed my film grain, I've tried switching between CUDA and Software only. Since this project takes hours to export, I'm usually not finding it fails until hours later which is a HUGE waste of time when trying to get this thing out which they REALLY need right now. When I let it go to the end, it discovered a bunch of erros, I think it told me 27 or 28 errors? But I'm cancelling the export as soon as I see this internal verification failure message show up at the bottom of AE when exporting.

Just extremely frustrated and I have no idea how to fix this.

Please any suggestions I'll take it!

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Without system info and details about the project we can't really tell you much. Your post is too unspecific. Start by running a render with the error logging set to "Extre per frame info". Also in such cases just runnig a File --> Dependencies --> Collect can be very enlightening, as potential incompatibilities may be revealed when being unable to collect and reviewing the report. Other than that the usual still applies - verify your drives' integrity, check for damage, clean out stuff, optimize the disk if need be. Also, if you use multiple volumes and network connections it may be worth checking those as well. Simple file I/O bottlenecks or delayed network responses can have weird effects just as can permission issues if you may be able to read from a resource, but not able to write.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines