Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can't find AE 15.1.2 on older versions

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I am installing a new work-station in my studio and for some reason I can't find the AE 2018 (15.1.2) version in there. there is a link for "other versions" but also on the Adoba site I can't find a download for this specific version. 

is there any way to get it??

TOPICS
FAQ , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The available versions of any Creative Cloud are located by selecting the Other Versions option in the CC app.

Screenshot_2019-11-14 04.58.07_jskaJs.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I usually find them there, but in this specific installaion there is only ver 16, no older versions. 

maybe it because it's a new user I created so the system doesn't let me download older version then 2019? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As for today, CC2019 is the oldest version you can get legally,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually that not quite correct. I found the page on Adobe website which in u can manually download older versions then 2019 (legaly). Thing is after u install it u cant get updates for it... so instead of 15.1.2 i could only install 15. 

Adobe is weird that way sometimes.... 

thanks anyways!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

where on the adobe web site did you find it im trying to find it myself?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can try ask their online support for help. Haha just kidding they will only make you wanna cry.

I am having the same issue. Luckily I have a activated copy of AE 2018 15.1.2 on my other pc then I just directly copy them in to the designated system's adobe folder and it works, atleast for now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for sharing this solution, flam46652358.  I really needed the version previous to what is available in Öther Versions, because it's the last version that doesn't turn all my videos into green boxes.  I never would have thought of this idea!  Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In case something happens to that copy, ProDesignTools has direct download links to some versions (as old as CC 2017). You can easily just download AE CC 2018, log in and you're good to go!

~Jake

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, Jake!  I'll go get that just to have it on hand.  I hope at some point Adobe fixes the problem with the green boxes so I can use the current version.  UPDATE:  Just wanted to add in case anyone is looking for old version for the same reason as I, the fix for the green videos problem is in this thread!  So happy to finally find it!:  https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects-discussions/updated-to-ae-v18-0-build-39-now-all-my-mp4...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines