Highlighted

Can't hear first seconds of the Voice Over

New Here ,
May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody,

It might sound stupid but when I export my video the first word of my the voice over that is "Imagine" I can't hear when exporting. If I move the audio doesn't work either. I cannot find the options when exporting like in Premiere Pro, from what frame should the video be exported in the timeline. I'm exporting as wav with Media Encoder. I also try to render and export normal in avi format but nothing. Can someone help me please ? I'll appreciate it!

Looking forward for your comments,

Deya

Topics

Audio, Error or problem, How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't hear first seconds of the Voice Over

New Here ,
May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody,

It might sound stupid but when I export my video the first word of my the voice over that is "Imagine" I can't hear when exporting. If I move the audio doesn't work either. I cannot find the options when exporting like in Premiere Pro, from what frame should the video be exported in the timeline. I'm exporting as wav with Media Encoder. I also try to render and export normal in avi format but nothing. Can someone help me please ? I'll appreciate it!

Looking forward for your comments,

Deya

Topics

Audio, Error or problem, How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I fix it already.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines