Highlighted

Can't import AVI, MOV or MP4 videos to AE

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i downloaded recently AE 2020 but i cannot import videos with AVI, MOV or MP4 format. I already tried with quicktime but its not working. can anyone help me? I really need AE for my work so if anyone can answer i appreciate a lot.

Topics

Error or problem, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't import AVI, MOV or MP4 videos to AE

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i downloaded recently AE 2020 but i cannot import videos with AVI, MOV or MP4 format. I already tried with quicktime but its not working. can anyone help me? I really need AE for my work so if anyone can answer i appreciate a lot.

Topics

Error or problem, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mylenium LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any exact system information and details such as the exact specs and CoDecs of the video files nobody can tel lyou much. simply sounds like the relevant code never got installed correctly or is inaccessible e.g. due to insufficient user privileges. Start by reinstalling AE with adequate permissions.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines