Highlighted

Can't overwrite file

New Here ,
May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I had a problem while I was trying to save my fille at After Effec CS6 which is (Can't overwrite file) Error (3:3) . I have tried to allow Write option in my folder but still does not work ?!! .. Do you have a solution for it ? 

Thank you, 

TI

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't overwrite file

New Here ,
May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I had a problem while I was trying to save my fille at After Effec CS6 which is (Can't overwrite file) Error (3:3) . I have tried to allow Write option in my folder but still does not work ?!! .. Do you have a solution for it ? 

Thank you, 

TI

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 30, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried saving this in other locations on your computer? Your Desktop, for example?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 30, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I did .. but it does not work as well 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 30, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

after effect.JPG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 30, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To confirm, you're getting this message when trying to save your After Effects project?
Is this happening with any file, or one specific one? To you have Autosaves enabled?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 30, 2020 0