Highlighted

Can't "start" After Effects or login to Creative Cloud

Explorer ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

could someone please explain what's going on here?

Thanks!

Fixed it. I went to the hompage of Adobe, logged in to my account there, selected "log out from all devices", logget out from the website as well, chaged my Adobe passwort and then startet AE again. AE asked me to login. Now it works fine again.  

TOPICS
Error or problem, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't "start" After Effects or login to Creative Cloud

Explorer ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

could someone please explain what's going on here?

Thanks!

Fixed it. I went to the hompage of Adobe, logged in to my account there, selected "log out from all devices", logget out from the website as well, chaged my Adobe passwort and then startet AE again. AE asked me to login. Now it works fine again.  

TOPICS
Error or problem, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 28, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Simple: Something on your system is messing around with user permissions, which prevents the Adobe apps from establishing a permanent network connection and/ or accessing the local folders. What exactly it may be we cannot even guess without pertinent technical info at hand, but start with an excursion to your Windows security center and look for recent event notifications. Could be as trivial as allowing write access to a protected folder liek your user documents folder, could be more complicated of course just as well...

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your answer and trying to help. But It appears not to be that easy. Ich checked the system. Swiched of my firewall, checked the permissions for all folders wich I can imagine that they could have to do something with AE. Everithing looks ok and doesnt solve the problem. 

It started, when I called aerender.exe from console, a window popped up asking me to enter a code wich I received by email. I entered this code, the window dissaperad telling me the code is correct. But from that moment one this window startet peramntly popping up and closing immediately like you see in the video. 

The nice thing, I can't even uninstall AE cause I have to login to CC wich I cant.....annoying !

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 29, 2020 0