• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't see shape layer

Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2020 Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I can't see the shape layer that I created on text ! All the eyeballs are selected, the stroke size + color too ! How can make it visible ? (I use the AE 2020)

Thank you,I drew a shape layer on the text but nothing appears.I drew a shape layer on the text but nothing appears.

TOPICS
Error or problem , FAQ , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mentor , Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Check the layer position, it might be just off screen. Check transparency and scale as well.

Also you can literally create empty shape layers or paths with only one path point.

Last, I see "trim path" and those settings might just be off, so you path is there but 100% trimmed.

*Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Start by checking your hardware acceleration settings. Inadequate or msiconfigured GPU features have been known to mess up transparency-based rendering.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

This is all I see. I don't know exactly what I have to change. 😞 Screen Shot 2020-03-23 at 15.45.59.pngScreen Shot 2020-03-23 at 16.03.19.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the layer position, it might be just off screen. Check transparency and scale as well.

Also you can literally create empty shape layers or paths with only one path point.

Last, I see "trim path" and those settings might just be off, so you path is there but 100% trimmed.

*Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Martin,

Thank you so much for your help ! It works very well now ! 🙂

Have a nice day ! X

The shape layer appears nowThe shape layer appears now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines