• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't seem to find my vector points

Explorer ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i've triend googling and none of them seem to be my problem.

i have .ai files that are outlined type but cant seem to get the vector points to show.

they also seem to be very pixelated and i'm confused as to why the pen tool "creates mask" is grayed out

and help would be much appreciated

thanks!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are zoomed in 400% and unlike AI, AE does not re-rasterize layers upon zooming in. Likewise, AE won't allow you to edit any points of AI artwork until you convert it to native shape layers. I would strongly urge you to actually read the online help on how to work with such stuff instead of blindly diving in. No offense, but it's all too obvious that you haven't done that and thus operate on wrong assumptions.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

but look at these vector pointsbut look at these vector points

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

look at this letter with vectore points, it's from illustrator also. i know i was zoomed in

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also on second thought if you have to start a sentence with "no offense" then you probably shouldn't say it. I find your answer to be rude and unhelpful. You could've not answered at all if you didn't have anything helpful to say. I have used after effects before and imported my layers from illustrator and not had this problem. I know I am just forgetting something and was looking for someone to point me in the right direction, which seems to not be you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines