Highlighted

Can't select layers in after effect composition

Community Beginner ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi !

A weird thing happenned to me. I was working on a project in after effect for a week and suddenly when I use the select tool, It won't be able to select layers. It's like they are grouped. 

But all the layers are shown in the bottom left, and if I click in one of them I don't see the select one in the composition display.

Need your help please

TOPICS
How to, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't select layers in after effect composition

Community Beginner ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi !

A weird thing happenned to me. I was working on a project in after effect for a week and suddenly when I use the select tool, It won't be able to select layers. It's like they are grouped. 

But all the layers are shown in the bottom left, and if I click in one of them I don't see the select one in the composition display.

Need your help please

TOPICS
How to, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 25, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Is this a question about Photoshop or After Effects, you mentioned After Effects in the post but posted on the Photoshop forum

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 25, 2020 1
LEGEND ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please refer ro the After Effects Forum, this is the Photoshop Forum. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 25, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, thanks for answering. I am going to change forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 25, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll move this thread for you

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 25, 2020 0