• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't work properly with AE2020 since Nvidia update 442.92

Community Beginner ,
Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As many people around, I'm a motion designer and using AE is what I do for a living, everyday. 

Since I updated my Nvidia drivers to 442.92 version, I can't work properly since the RAM preview goes crazy each time I run it and I need to force quit AE to make it stop. 

I know I'm not the only one having this issue. I can't go back to previous drivers because my 3D render engine needs this 442.92 version. 

I'd like to know when Adobe is going to fix this, because it really hurts my work right now.

It's almost impossible to work like that. Please, tell me there's a fix, or an update coming.

TOPICS
Freeze or hang , Performance , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi adriendez,

I'm really sorry about your issue.

I've seen similar reports about this and have notified the After Effects team. They are investigating this bug. So far, it looks like Nvidia driver version 442.92 is causing a bunch of issues with After Effects.

Unfortunately, the only workaround is to roll-back to an older version of the driver. I understand you can't do that right now because you need it for other apps. 

Let me see what I can do for you. I might reach out to you privately.

-Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines