• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can you back trace dynamic link back to Premiere?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, people of the internet, I have been working on a project for quite some time, in that time that I have been working on it I have gotten a new computer. Upon plugging in my hard drives to said new computer I could not find my premiere pro project even though it was stored on the external hardrives not the old computer. I have spent hours looking through all my folders searching all the names that I may have named the project (I don't know how but I forgot what I named it) but still no luck. However, I have found many of my linked after effects projects that I created in Premiere using Dynamic link. Is there any way I could somehow trace the After Effects projects back to the original Permire project where it originated from? Thanks for your help!

TOPICS
Dynamic link

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't think you can do that by just having the AE Projects, this information saved in the PP project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines