• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cannot export project to media encoder

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently updated my laptop to macOS Catalina, v10.15.6, and also adobe cc. Having trouble exporting after effects project files to adobe media encoder, and when I try to add the file directly from media encoder, it shows that it's trying to connect to the dynamic link server, but just keeps loading and nothing happens after. My AE is version 17.1.2 (build 37). 

Another issue is that I am unable to download any plugins in adobe XD (it also just keeps loading and nothing happens after). Not sure if the two problems are connected at all. XD is version 31.0.12.23

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling both apps, and also adobe cc itself as well, and also going through previous solutions of granting permission in the adobe app library folder like suggested in other threads on here, but nothing has worked. Could someone please help me out? I'm wondering if I accidentally deleted an important file while trying to manually clear my mac of a virus a while ago. Is there any way I could figure out if that really is the problem and how to fix it?

TOPICS
Dynamic link , Error or problem , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi emilyxi,

Thanks for reaching out. I see that you are having issues with multiple apps.

For the After Effects to Media Encoder issue, is it happening with multiple projects? Sometimes firewall and antivirus interfere with the Dynamic Link, try disabling them and export.

For the XD issue, I'd recommend you create a post on the XD Community. Here's the link: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=no_replies

Let us know.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines