• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot switch language to Japanese

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I use After Effects CC 2018 15.0.1 on Windows 10. I am trying to switch it from English to Japanese, with no success. I have changed Preferences>Creative Cloud>Apps>App Language to 日本語 (Japanese) inside the Creative Cloud desktop application, uninstalled After Effects CC 2018, deleted C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe After Effects CC 2018, deleted C:\Users\myUserName\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\After Effects, and installed After Effects, but it is still installed in English. I have repeated the said process few times with English version getting installed every time.

Additionally, when starting After Effects CC 2018, I get a blank warning dialog, similar to one described HERE, but with a red triangle instead of a white "i". I tried the solution listed in the thread, but that did nothing. After closing the empty warning, After Effects opens with seemingly no problem. How can I get rid of the empty warning and switch the language to Japanese? Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vizor,

After you complete the uninstall using your operating system, try downloading & running the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool:

Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems

Then reboot your system (don't skip this step), and follow the steps you mentioned to install the software in a different language:

Change the language setting of your Creative Cloud apps

Hope that helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2018 Feb 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did not change a thing. I'm honestly pretty lost here...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Vizor555,

Feel free to work with our support agents to help you solve your issue. Here is how to contact them: FAQ: How do I contact Adobe Support?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2020 May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello. Im having the same problem could you please let me know how did you fix it ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines