• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant open after effects !!!!!

Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So i downloaded the Plugin Sapphire and then i wanted t open After Effects but it doesnt worked, so i deleated the Plugin and tried to open After Effects again but then it says ;

Can't find Sapphire bundle in /Applications/GenArtsSapphireAE/config/sapphire-ae64.bundle: file does not exist.

Please reinstall Sapphire Plug-ins to fix this problem .

And i really dont know what to do now ! I uninstalled all of my Plings just to have the ones from After Effects on my Desktop. Please help me out !!!!

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And i also deleated After Effects for like 3 times now !! I´m so mad because of the plugins. I hope anyone can help. Cant find a tutorial on the internet so imma try here...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can reset the preferences:

Press Alt (Windows) or Option (Mac OS) while launching After Effects. You can release the Alt or Option key when the splash screen appears.

To reset preferences and plug-in cache at the same time, hold down Control-Shift-Alt (Windows) or Command-Shift-Option (Mac OS) while the application is starting. Release the keys when the splash screen appears.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

didnt work for me, another ideas ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If no works resetting Ae references, download de Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to uninstall it, the reinstall from Creative Cloud Desktop App.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Regards! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i did everything you said but it just wont work ! you may have antoher idea to fix the problem ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uninstall Saphire, reboot, hold down Shift + Alt/Option + Ctrl/Cmnd when you click on the AE icon to open the app and wait for the option to delete your preferences, then turn on Caps Lock to prevent AE from trying to render anything when it opens. 

If that does not work the first step is to open the Creative Cloud app and roll back one build number for AE or one version. 

If none of that works let us know. Maybe there are a few other tricks you can try before resorting to using the Cleaner Tool. It would also help if we had the complete system and os specs. The problem may be something as simple as a funky display driver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2022 Jul 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is the thing though, I do not know how to get to Sapphire. I have looked up various different youtube videos and I could not find anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Sapphire plugin comes from Boris FX:

https://borisfx.com/products/sapphire/?collection=sapphire&product=sapphire

It's not cheap addon for After Effects - I tend to feel plugins like this are best suited to professionals whose time is valuable so need to get results quickly.  For amateurs, it's a pricy addition which can mean you don't end up learning how to use After Effects fully.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 24, 2023 May 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to uninstall Saphire using the Boris FX app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2023 May 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem and tried all the suggestions in this discussion with no luck. I canceled my Sapphire plugin membership as it never worked. And now I can't open After Effects without purchasing it again. Help, please.

Thanks in advance,

Ashley

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2024 Feb 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am hving this same issue a few years kater. I am wondering if you ever figured out the problem.

Thanks in adavance,

Miles

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2024 Feb 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I think I found a fix check out my reply and see if this works for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2024 Feb 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I know this is a bit of a late reply but I recently just found a fix for this, you will need to download the official boris fx hub and then reinstall the sapphire plugin once the plugin is installed open up after effects and the message should be gone, you can close after effects and then unistall the plugin and it will still remain the same. *Note, you can install the watermarked version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines