• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change Gray Area in front of CTI

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help. I can't figure out how to turn off the one frame of grey in front of my CTI in the timeline. It's driving me nuts and I've seen many screenshots/tutorials with this turned off. 

I've searched for hours but I can't find anything other than how to change the Shutter angle in the the advanced motion blur but that only turns on motion blur and when I turn motion blur off it comes back on. 

Thank you!

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are zoomed in so individual frames show up. the gray bar is the duration of one frame. If you turn on Motion Blur you will see the shutter angle and phase of the motion blur so if the Comp settings are still set to the standard 180º and -90º you will see a gray bar starting halfway before the current frame and ending halfway through the current frame. This is normal and it is a very useful feature, especially when you are trying to match motion blur on existing footage. It's very handy when you are trying to adjust of keyframes to the nearest frame.

If that line bothers you just zoom on the timeline just a little. 

In the future, please embed your screenshots using the toolbar. It's a real pain to see what you want us to see when you just upload them or paste a link to images on another site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines