Highlighted

Choppy movement on animation - please help

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have been spending hours now googling how to get a smooth animation. and domt seem to find an answer to my issue.

As you can see its flicking in the movement. I have clicked the motion blur on the layers and still the same. Its 30 pfs. 

Can you please help?

kind regards Lisbet

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Choppy movement on animation - please help

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have been spending hours now googling how to get a smooth animation. and domt seem to find an answer to my issue.

As you can see its flicking in the movement. I have clicked the motion blur on the layers and still the same. Its 30 pfs. 

Can you please help?

kind regards Lisbet

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 27, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to increase the frames per second of your composition and/or to enable motion blur.

EDIT:

Your video doesn't show any motion blur. You have to activate motion blur on the layers and enable it for the composition.

Here's a tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nL5pmTAptk

In this After Effects motion graphic tutorial we are going to be taking a look at how to use motion blur in After Effects for beginners. This beginner After ...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 27, 2020 1