• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cineware does not calculate Python Effector

Explorer ,
Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, as title states it looks like Cineware does not calculate the Python MoGraph Effector. It would be nice if it worked! I use this frequently.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cache the effector in C4D.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mylenium You are a legend. Thanks for the interim fix.

Happy to see there are excellent folks on these forums! And, thanks for the quick response.

Disclaimer: this last part is not directed at you...

Python Generators don't work either, and there is not a way to easily cache those. Honestly, I find the whole action of caching to be cumbersome and an extra step in any pipeline so I try to avoid it (hence the procedural stuff).

In my mind, it is very simple on the Cineware developers' end to include python availability in the Cineware package. I am kind of confused as to why a few objects were omitted when everything else works so seamlessly, including XPresso. Seems like they just forgot to check a box during the compile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines