Highlighted

Cleared cache but won't let me play my animation

Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone

I have just cleared 47gb of cache on after effects but it still won't let me play my animation please help. I am very worried because I have only had after-effects for 5 daysScreen Shot 2020-06-09 at 10.36.30 am.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-09 at 10.36.35 am.png

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Byron Cortez | Adobe Community Professional

Drag to the right the Work Area End to open Work Area Bar. You have 1 frame to play but After Effects needs 2 or more.

Captura de pantalla 2020-06-08 a la(s) 20.18.32.png

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, FAQ, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cleared cache but won't let me play my animation

Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone

I have just cleared 47gb of cache on after effects but it still won't let me play my animation please help. I am very worried because I have only had after-effects for 5 daysScreen Shot 2020-06-09 at 10.36.30 am.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-09 at 10.36.35 am.png

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Byron Cortez | Adobe Community Professional

Drag to the right the Work Area End to open Work Area Bar. You have 1 frame to play but After Effects needs 2 or more.

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, FAQ, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 08, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 08, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@bryroncortez

I have added more frames but after-effects still says Error add 2 or more frames and I tried purging and playing but the same error comes upScreen Shot 2020-06-09 at 11.38.13 am.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 08, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I fixed it 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 08, 2020 1
Aindrea LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 08, 2020 0