Highlighted

Clone Stamp Tool is not syncing with composition in After Effects

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm not new to AE, and managed to solve lots of problems myself. But fortunately, it's time to ask other for help.

The video shows my problem very visually. In summary, I went to the JPEG sequence and used Clone Stamp Tool to remove yellow pins from the backpack. In the layer, everything is shown prepertly, as well as in the original composition where the JPEG sequence is located. But precomposed composition is not syncing the stamp tool propertly. The markings are not even present in some frames.

What is that I'm doing wrong?

[Moved from Community Help (which is about the forums) to a better forum... Mod]
[To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/]

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Clone Stamp Tool is not syncing with composition in After Effects

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm not new to AE, and managed to solve lots of problems myself. But fortunately, it's time to ask other for help.

The video shows my problem very visually. In summary, I went to the JPEG sequence and used Clone Stamp Tool to remove yellow pins from the backpack. In the layer, everything is shown prepertly, as well as in the original composition where the JPEG sequence is located. But precomposed composition is not syncing the stamp tool propertly. The markings are not even present in some frames.

What is that I'm doing wrong?

[Moved from Community Help (which is about the forums) to a better forum... Mod]
[To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/]

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you make screen captures make sure you show us the modified properties of the layers that are giving you problems. Press the U key twice so we can see what is going on. You are also not showing us both the switches and the modes columns in the timeline so we can't see if there are effects applied to the Scene 1 edited layer (Layer 1). 

If you start a new composition and drag the Scene 1 Edited comp from the Project Panel to the new timeline dies everything show up properly? If it does then there is something wrong with your workflow in the Adjusted comp.

We need a lot more info to help you figure it out.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 16, 2020 0