Highlighted

Closing unlocked project panel resizes side panels rather than main locked project panel?

Explorer ,
Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I close a second project panel, it resizes the size panels rather than the main locked project panel where I'm viewing the main comp. This causes me to have to drag and resize the size panels. Does anyone know how to force the side panels to stay the same size and the main comp project panel to expand and fit the space? Thanks much!
Untitled-1.jpg

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Closing unlocked project panel resizes side panels rather than main locked project panel?

Explorer ,
Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I close a second project panel, it resizes the size panels rather than the main locked project panel where I'm viewing the main comp. This causes me to have to drag and resize the size panels. Does anyone know how to force the side panels to stay the same size and the main comp project panel to expand and fit the space? Thanks much!
Untitled-1.jpg

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 08, 2020 0
Guide ,
Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think there is no way, except not having an addition panel next to the main comp panel. I adjust my workspace all the time, because a panel is off. Kind of get used to it...

*Martin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 08, 2020 1