• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color effects are only applying to some frames!

Explorer ,
Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I've finished masking, rotoscoping, refining matte, and I only need to do a bit of color touchup.  The whole recorded scene/clip has a ghastl blue hue, so I tweaked and perfected my color corrections, using Auto Color, Auto Level, and Brightness/Contrast.  However, when I scub through or simply play it outright, it looks as though the effects are on some weird techno pulse timing, becaus it's only applying to about 5 frames, not to 3, then applying to 4 frames, not to 6, etc.  It's seriously infuriatinng!  I've tried restarting the program, restartng the entire project, but I still get this pschedelic nonsense.

What am I doing wrong & how do I fix it??

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to , Performance , Preview , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any info about your system, your composition, what effects you used and so on nobody can be sure. The most likely answer however is, that your hardware acceleration doesn't work correctly, so check the relevant preferences and settings and update your graphics driver.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We need screenshots of your project showing the modified properties of the layers giving you problems and a detailed workflow description including your render settings to tell you anything more than you have probably fouled up the workflow somewhere. My only guess is that you probably should not be using any Auto effects because they look at what is going on in each frame to try and make corrections. That's only a guess though because Auto Color sometimes works pretty well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines