Highlighted

Color Preview Disabled

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

For some reason, I can't preview color selections in the composition panel anymore. That is, if I'm in a color selection dialog box (for instance, changing the color of a solid layer), there's no live update in the composition panel, and I can only see the change after clicking OK. This goes for every color selection picker, whether in effects, layer styles, etc. Is there some setting to control this? If so, I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Thanks for any help!

TOPICS
Preview, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Color Preview Disabled

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

For some reason, I can't preview color selections in the composition panel anymore. That is, if I'm in a color selection dialog box (for instance, changing the color of a solid layer), there's no live update in the composition panel, and I can only see the change after clicking OK. This goes for every color selection picker, whether in effects, layer styles, etc. Is there some setting to control this? If so, I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Thanks for any help!

TOPICS
Preview, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 17, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide information about your system, in particular OS version, display card model and driver versions.

Do you see similar behaviour in other Adobe colour-picking panels in Photoshop or Illustrator?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 17, 2020 0
4mylgl6 LATEST
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on Windows 10, GeForce RTX 2070 with the latest drivers. Haven't made any driver/hardware change before this behavior started.

In Illustrator, this has always been the case for me, even on other computers - I thought this was just how the program behaved. I rarely use Photoshop, but after checking now, this happens there too (don't know if this is always the case there).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 24, 2020 0