Highlighted

Colors on Render Drastically differ from viewport

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So im trying to do some compositing for a 3d render i did and i threw it into AE and the colors look fine like so plan2.PNGThen once i render it out It looks like so 

coppershore_0-1600349757528.png

I have no clue what to do. Thank you

TOPICS
Import and export, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Colors on Render Drastically differ from viewport

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So im trying to do some compositing for a 3d render i did and i threw it into AE and the colors look fine like so plan2.PNGThen once i render it out It looks like so 

coppershore_0-1600349757528.png

I have no clue what to do. Thank you

TOPICS
Import and export, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 17, 2020 0
Mylenium LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Black in video is rarely ever "deep black". You need to get used to it. Compressed formats like H.264 use limited color ranges and mess with the Gamma. If you want 100% proof colors, you need to use other formats and work with color management. Beyond that there is no "drastic" color difference, just a slight shift based on what I said. Your massively exaggerating.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 17, 2020 0