Highlighted

Combining Videoclips

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys,

i got a question. How can I combine clips so that there is one clip above the other?

I am an absolute beginner with After Effects so please don't be too strict 😄

I would appreciate any answer!

Topics

Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Combining Videoclips

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys,

i got a question. How can I combine clips so that there is one clip above the other?

I am an absolute beginner with After Effects so please don't be too strict 😄

I would appreciate any answer!

Topics

Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The best place for a newbie to start is the User Guide.

After Effects is NOT a video editing app. It is a layer-based visual effect, motion graphics, and compositing app that is incredibly powerful. You can organize and arrange layers any way you want in the Timeline Panel. You set the length of the composition in the Composition settings. Please take some time to go through at least the beginner tutorials so you have a basic understanding of the UI and the basic workflow.

Screenshot_2019-10-27 17.35.56_hiEGSa.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to Premiere Pro and look at this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oktdNQJDY-I

How To Do Picture In Picture in Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018, that's a question I get a lot from beginners. There are actually a couple of presets built in. Ju...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines