• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Composition in after effects is having black and green lines

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2020 Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello...I came across a problem in after effects version 2020........where when i start a new comp.....or even open  my previous comp..the screen is bombarded with green and black lines...I did not encounter this problem when i had opened the software after updating it...i tried everything..even reinstalling..but it remains the same...heres what it looks likeScreenshot (336).png

TOPICS
Audio , Crash , Error or problem , Expressions , FAQ , Freeze or hang , Import and export , Performance , Preview , Resources , Scripting , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 14, 2020 Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same old, same old... Update your system's graphics driver, check your hardware acceleration settings.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Sorry for your issue.

Other users have solved this problem by rolling back the Intel GPU driver. Please check if installing a previous version of the Intel GPU driver helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey thank you for answering....the problem is that premier pro wouldn't work if i downgrade my graphics driver...and even after effects would constantly give me messages to update the driver...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's strange. After Effects and Premiere Pro, both are working fine at my end with the previous version of the Intel GPU driver. Could you share more details on what happens when you try to use Premiere Pro? Also, please share a screenshot of the message that you get in After Effects.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines