• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

composition problem

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello friends, i started using After Effects these days and i have a problem making a vignette, the vignette just doesn't appear and i don't know what to do, i've already downloaded the Video Copilot plugin but nothing has been solved, please could you please to help?Captura de Tela (40).pngCaptura de Tela (41).png

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import and export , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The video file is clearly missing or cannot be loaded, so I'm not sure what you are getting at. I'm not even sure what use an MP4 would be for a vignette effect, given that it can't have any transparency. It seems to me you have several misunderstandings here along with a lack of understanding some AE basics. Perhaps you should just re-watch whatever tutorila you are following and also genuinely read the online help.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi wesley5DF7,

Thanks for reaching out.

Please elaborate more on your issue so that we can understand it better. There are several ways to create the Vignette effect in After Effect. Which way you're doing it and what's happening when you try?

We're here to help, just need more info.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines