• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Composition view is for some reason a lot darker than layer view in my project.

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am quite new to after effects, i am making a lyric video using a plugin called saber, when i view the solid layer with the text mask and effect in layer view it is nice and bright, but when i switch over to composition view it's really dark, i cannot figure out why this is!

TOPICS
Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Neither can we unless you select the layers in your composition, press the U key twice to show us all the modified properties in the layers that are giving you problems, reveal both the switches and modes columns in the timeline, have the composition selected in the Project Panel so we can see the settings, and then take a screenshot and embed it in the forum using the toolbar so we can see what you have done in your comp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay, there were 200 or so layers(text layers and solid layers masked by the text) i deleted all except a few and the issue is till present, i've taken snips of what i'm seeing, the effect is also present when rendered, here's a link to a render(mute the sound if you aren't into rock type music lol): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5N8rZB-k8HUBright! Layer view.Bright! Layer view.Dark! Comp view.Dark! Comp view.My project after deleting most layers to try and isolate the issue.My project after deleting most layers to try and isolate the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines