• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Composition window is blank in CC 2020

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been working after effects all morning. Closed it down to go for lunch and now the composition window is there, but blank. All the layers are there, but there's no preview. If I create a new composition it creates one, but remains blank. Ideas?

Thanks,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Clic in this RGB button and set to RGB working space, may you have set without intention in Alpha.

Captura de pantalla 2020-03-25 a la(s) 12.06.42.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did try that, as I looked through this forum for answers first, before posting. But it didn't solve the issue. I went over to Premier Pro and that didn't start either, so I suspected it was a bug in adobe as a whole. So in this instance I restarted my machine and it fixed the issue for the time being.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Glad that restarting the computer resolved the issue for you.

Please try the suggestion mentioned in the following Community post if you get this issue in the future: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/composition-screen-frozen-and-not-displaying-timeline/t...

Let us know if it brings any change.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines