Highlighted

Computer Crashes after playing Rendered After effects video

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I render my 20 second video it causes my computer to crash. I've never had this issue before espcially with a video so short. Everything is updated, I've checked the settings multiple times, put it in adobe media encoder, render it and then when I play it back, nothing is synced up, my animation is moving to fast, everything is sped up so the video is like 8 seconds instead of 20, then my computer crashes and restarts. I have a powerful gaming laptop so i really dont understand why this is happening. If anyone knows how to fix this please let me know. I have even tried transfereing my after effects file into premiere and the same thing happens when i render the video.

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, FAQ, Import and export, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Computer Crashes after playing Rendered After effects video

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I render my 20 second video it causes my computer to crash. I've never had this issue before espcially with a video so short. Everything is updated, I've checked the settings multiple times, put it in adobe media encoder, render it and then when I play it back, nothing is synced up, my animation is moving to fast, everything is sped up so the video is like 8 seconds instead of 20, then my computer crashes and restarts. I have a powerful gaming laptop so i really dont understand why this is happening. If anyone knows how to fix this please let me know. I have even tried transfereing my after effects file into premiere and the same thing happens when i render the video.

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, FAQ, Import and export, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 02, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chiderah,

Thanks for reaching out.

Are you on macOS or Windows? What happens if you import the exported files back into After Effects? Do they work normally? It could be an issue with the media player that you are using to preview files. Would you mind checking with a different media player?

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 03, 2020 0