Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Connection failure 5027 & render fail

New Here ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have called about 19 times to support, told I would receive a call back twice with no call back, only to receive e-mails saying they have closed my issue due to no activity. So, here I am with a product that doesn't work for over 6 months, I have reinstalled several times, read through everything on the internet about different fixes, changed ports and yet same problem again and again.  Can someone please help....

Working with After Effect 16.1.3 on a Mac Pro mid 2012 tower (macOS Sierra version 10.12.6, 2.22 GHz 6-core Intel Xeon).  Everything was working fine until one day in November.  Can't open passed things created with 3D layers and cannot add a 3-D layer on anything without getting two messages: "After Effects:  AEGP Plugin Cinema 4D: CINERENDER - Connection failure (5027 :: 12), and when I click "ok" it brings up another one that says, "After Effects error:  CINEMA 4D: Render failed (5079 :: 0 ). 

I cannot:  right click and run as admin because I am not on a PC, changing ports does nothing, uninstalling and reinstalling does not fix error, calling tech support ends up in a never ending cycle of transfers and promises to call back.  I am at my wits end with this issue and no one is helping at Adobe.  Please help!!!

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you find the application of C4D Lite in the directory below?

/Applications/Adobe After Effects CC/Plug-ins/MAXON CINEWARE AE/(CINEWARE Support)/Lite/CINEMA 4D Lite.app (Mac OS).

https://helpx.adobe.com/after-effects/using/c4d.html

Would you check the plug-in path you have installed?

https://helpx.adobe.com/after-effects/using/cinema-4d-composition-renderer.html

You also need to check the permission of the directory because the error message says connection failure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello and thank you for replying.
I have several folders that say Adobe After Effects CC but some of them have the date behind them, but one did not.  I assumed you were speaking of the folder that did not have a date behind it and I was able to check and see if I had that folder in there and I didn't.  So, I copied and pasted it from one of the other folders that had a date on it but still no change.  Next, I did go down to the next item and opened the suggested web site (https://helpx.adobe.com/after-effects/using/cinema-4d-composition-renderer.html) and was able to complete a few of the steps.  Once I got to the "editor settings" section, I could not get Shared CINEMA 4D installation window to open given the proceedures.  After everything, I am still getting the same errors.

Thanks,

Brad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines