Highlighted

Content Aware problem out of memory

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Clear_Cache.pngMemory_RAM_allocation.png

No matter what I seem to do I keep getting this out of memory error when using content aware? Anyone have any suggestions. I clean all memory and cache before I run everything. It analyzes the scene and renders about 50% and get this errror. The video is in 1920 X 1080.

9_25_2020_CAF Memory error.png

TOPICS
Crash, FAQ, Resources

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Content Aware problem out of memory

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Clear_Cache.pngMemory_RAM_allocation.png

No matter what I seem to do I keep getting this out of memory error when using content aware? Anyone have any suggestions. I clean all memory and cache before I run everything. It analyzes the scene and renders about 50% and get this errror. The video is in 1920 X 1080.

9_25_2020_CAF Memory error.png

TOPICS
Crash, FAQ, Resources

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 25, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try changing the Memory settings to 8 for other apps and 24 for Adobe. You might need to go higher. 

How big is the hole you are trying to fill? It doesn't look like you have created any reference images.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the late reply. I have made the changes you suggested. It allowed me to run it all the way through. The problem I had was my image is a shadow and it moves around in the video. After I removed it with a couple of reference images and added it. The content aware was successful but it looked distorted. for the 6 seconds it was on the video I went through from by frame and removed it. Would you have any other suggestions in the circumstance to try?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 05, 2020 0