Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

content-based filling, error code in after effects

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2020 Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello community
I want to use the content-based filling tool, but I still get the error message. How do I put the project in a directory with write access?

TOPICS
Error or problem , FAQ , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see a couple of red flaggs in your project. The layer you are trying to use Content Aware fill on appears to be about a minute long. That's an incredibly long shot for CAF to handle. The content also does not look at all like something CAF is going to be able to successfully handle. 

I can't really read the error message but it could be that you have too little RAM allocated to other apps in After Effects Preferences/Memory settings. It should be at least 2 GB and 4 is better AE does not like odd numbers or decimals in the memory settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Many thanks for the help 🙏

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

from the error message, I understand that AE can't save the file in the directory so maybe you have a permission problem and AE can't access the directory where you save your project, so be sure to save your project in your main hard drive or so where AE can access that directory 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much it finally works 🙏

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines