Highlighted

continuously rasterize and particle world

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I can't seem to use "Texutured square" in particle world pointing to a layer with a vector file (*.ai) that uses the "continuously rasterize" option. As soon as I switch that on, the particles are all gone, if I switch it off, they are back.

I'd really like my particles to be crisp at any size though. Does anyone know how this is possible?

I couldn't seem to find anything on the internet.

Thanks!

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

continuously rasterize and particle world

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I can't seem to use "Texutured square" in particle world pointing to a layer with a vector file (*.ai) that uses the "continuously rasterize" option. As soon as I switch that on, the particles are all gone, if I switch it off, they are back.

I'd really like my particles to be crisp at any size though. Does anyone know how this is possible?

I couldn't seem to find anything on the internet.

Thanks!

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's simply not possible. Most effects don't care for CR options to begin with since they use their own custom rendering code and then there is no such thing as infinitely sharp/ crisp particles using textures. Unless they are geometry-based liek in 3D programs, there will laways be things like texture filtering, motion blur, depth of field and so on. Whatever you have in mind will either have to work under those conditions or may require a completely different approach, which could well mean animating a ton of layers by hand or re-creating the dynaimcs of a particle system using expressions or physics plug-ins like Newton. in any case, you'd have to be a lot more specific for anyone to advise on that.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
ococ12 LATEST
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay,

thanks for your quick response!

I think, in my case this is simply not possible then.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines