Highlighted

Could not read from the source. Please check if it has moved or been deleted.

New Here ,
May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm currently using After effects CC 2020 and AME 2020. I started having these issues when I got the Red Giant suite. Any fixes for the problem?

Topics

Crash, Dynamic link, Error or problem, FAQ, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Could not read from the source. Please check if it has moved or been deleted.

New Here ,
May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm currently using After effects CC 2020 and AME 2020. I started having these issues when I got the Red Giant suite. Any fixes for the problem?

Topics

Crash, Dynamic link, Error or problem, FAQ, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We can't know. You have not provided any useful info about your system, the contents of your project and so on. and well, if the issue only occured since the RG suite was installed, the simple answer likely is that eitehr a) your system is too week in the GPU department or b) the various OpenGL-based plug-ins combat for GPU resources with AE's and AME's own stuff, knocking each other out in the process. Eitehr way, you likely need to figure out how to make your graphics hardware work correctly.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the very least you need to explain exactly what you're doing when the error occurs.  The more detailed information you can provide about your system and your workflow the better

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines