Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Couldn't find main entry point for Anywhere2.aex start error

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AE crash error.PNG

Ever since updating my After Effects to 17.1 and above, I open my AE and it gives my this error, if I close it then AE will open, but if I do anything at all it will crash immediatly, this is a really big issue for me as I do video editing as a profession and it is stopping me from completing client work. if someone could help me urgently it would be greatly appreciated 

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any system info we can't tell you much. Such errors typically indicate missing system libriaries or those files being a wrong version when the software has been compiled using new versions of said libraries. Impossible to tell. Start by checking your event viewer for missed function calls, run Windows Update and also manually update optional componen ts like graphics drivers if need be. These dependencies can be rather obscure and sometimes updating a seemingly unrelated component can fix things by bringing along the correct version of an DLL.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Choofy,

Were you able to solve the problem? If yes, would you mind sharing the steps?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines