• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crash When Trying to Open Team Project

Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Long story short, I'm in a big pickle right now because I have a project due today that I'm trying to work on, but everytime I try to open the Team Project in After Effects, it just stops responding. I've basically got a Premiere file that everything is in, and the After Effects comps are dynamically linked, but if I try to open the comps by clicking "Open Original" in Premiere, After Effects opens, and then shows a dialog box showing it loading the project but it just stops responding and nothing happens. I've tried purging the media cache (both through After Effects and the old fashioned way), restarted my computer several times, all sorts of things, but it won't work. Even if I open After Effects normally and then try to click on "Open Team Project" to open it that way, I click on the button, but nothing happens. If I do it on the welcome popup, the popup closes and nothing happens. If I go "File" and then click it there, the dropdown menu closes but yet again, nothing happens. The weirdest part is that it was working fine earlier today, and then it crashed and I haven't been able to open it again.

I don't know what to do but I need to finish this today! What do I do?

I'm running an Intel i7 cpu, a Nvidia GTX 1660 TI GPU, and 64 gbs of ram.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update: There's a screenshot of the dialog box. It brings this up, freezes, and stops responding.

Cole5FE8_0-1604683112730.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines