• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crashes when editing pen tool line

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I'm editing line of pen tool, I'm getting crash everytime. I haven't updated to latest version as I have not seen fix to this particular problem in its notes.

My PC specs are:

RAM: DDR4 16GB

CPU: i5-9400

GPU: Intel UHD 630

I'm sure these specs are enough as it didn't crash like this even when using a laptop with 4GB RAM and integerated gpu a few months ago. I would like to know, what could be causing this.

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any actual crash info we can't tell you much, but yes, of course the obvious anbswer is to update your system's graphics driver and check the relevant hardware acceleration settings in AE.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mighty5EF0,

Sorry for your issue with After Effects.

As Mylenium mentioned, please share if you're getting any crash report or error message. It'll help us to understand what's going on. Also, in addition to what Mylenium suggested you can try resetting the preferences of After Effects. Here's how: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/faq-how-to-reset-trash-preferences-in-after-effects/td-...

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines